Logistics is the largest addressable market globally. It is a USD 2 trillion industry, which is about 20X the cab market
revenue pool. The challenges it presents are also far more futuristic than most other industries.
Founded in 2014 and listed among the world’s top emerging businesses, RIVIGO is bringing alive the power of
technology to provide ‘relay’ as a service on a unified logistics platform which ensures 50-70% reduction in
turnaround time and highest reliability for clients, helping them reinvent their business models-serving new
markets, reducing inventory and significantly cutting costs.
Grounded in the mission of making logistics human, we have fundamentally changed the truck driver’s
job from a ‘months-away-from-home’ job to a ‘day’ job. Unlike conventional truck drivers, relay pilots
drive from pitstop to pitstop (under 300 kms) and return to their families the same day, thus, creating
huge social dividend.
Why Rivigo Labs?
Technology is at the core of our vision. For anyone looking at limitless opportunities of creating impact through
futuristic technology applications while being around stunning colleagues who think big, bold and first-principle,
RIVIGO Labs is the place to be.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of engineers while working with leaders to create and implement the technology platform and product vision
for RIVIGO. You will work with engineers and product teams to create roadmaps with an emphasis on execution. You will stay technical, leading engineers across
the stack to bring end-to-end solutions to life, digging into complex but rewarding world of solving real problems.
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field from IITs/NITs/BITS Pilani or other premium institutes
• 7-10 years of prior relevant experience
• Experience with managing people and projects is a must
• Expertise in J2EE server technologies
• Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
• Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depthwise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
• Exceptional design and architectural skills