Logistics is the largest addressable market globally. It is a USD 2 trillion industry, which is about 20X the cab market
revenue pool. The challenges it presents are also far more futuristic than most other industries.
Founded in 2014 and listed among the world’s top emerging businesses, RIVIGO is bringing alive the power of
technology to provide ‘relay’ as a service on a unified logistics platform which ensures 50-70% reduction in
turnaround time and highest reliability for clients, helping them reinvent their business models-serving new
markets, reducing inventory and significantly cutting costs.
Grounded in the mission of making logistics human, we have fundamentally changed the truck driver’s
job from a ‘months-away-from-home’ job to a ‘day’ job. Unlike conventional truck drivers, relay pilots
drive from pitstop to pitstop (under 300 kms) and return to their families the same day, thus, creating
huge social dividend.
Why Rivigo Labs?
Technology is at the core of our vision. For anyone looking at limitless opportunities of creating impact through
futuristic technology applications while being around stunning colleagues who think big, bold and first-principle,
RIVIGO Labs is the place to be.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be managing the infrastructure which supports the technology vision for RIVIGO. To enable the development team to build solutions for time-space complexity problems such as network relay model, fuel analytics and optimization, resource (vehicle/pilot) allocation and optimization, human behavior analysis, geo analytics, time continuum and visualization, line haul planning etc., you will be the one who ensures that the platforms required for such services run in the most efficient manner. The DevOps Engineers at Rivigo strive to achieve high availability, scalability, reliability, and security of the technology systems.
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
• Strong knowledge of Linux systems with 3+ years of professional experience
• DevOps software development experience in similar environments
• Hands on experience in handling microservices based architecture at scale
• Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with Chef (preferred), Puppet, Ansible, or similar tools.
• Scripting experience in Ruby, Bash, Perl, Python or similar
• Strong experience with SQL, MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis & Mongo)
• Working understanding of application and web servers, such as tomcat and apache httpd.
• Knowledge of best practices in release management & CI/CD pipelines
• Professional experience in 24x7 enterprise environments
• Understand and Automate solutions for permanently fixing prevent outages / downtimes
• Responsible for architecting deployments for high availability, scalability and reliability
• Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualization.
• Script and code automation tools (in shell/perl/ruby/python etc) for automation and efficient management of sites/products
• Good knowledge of Infrastructure and platform security